Welcome to the Site!

Version 5.3.2

Now Available!!!

PLAY CLUB PENGUIN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Puffle Party Stuff

Hey Penguins!!! Cool stuff I forgot to tell you about!














In the town, there are FREE
Puffle Party 2010 hats!!!
Even non-members can get them!



















Then, there's something that I had to look for,
I saw some penguins wearing this cool Jacket,
and I didn't know where they got them!
So I looked everywhere and finally found them!
They're in a tight spot, a place with a lot of penguins,
so it was hard to see them! So I circled them for you
just in case.


One other thing, why do YOU think that the Puffle party came early?
Was it a mistake, a surprise, a bug? What do you think? You can comment
on all my posts now, even if you don't have a Blogger or Google account!
Just click on the title of the post! For example, This one's title is "More Puffle Party Stuff"
Click on it like a link, and scroll down to where you can type your comment! '

Cool it 747


1 comment:

  1. Why do YOU think that the Puffle Party was released early?
    Comment here!

    ReplyDelete