Welcome to the Site!

Version 5.3.2

Now Available!!!

PLAY CLUB PENGUIN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

100th Post Celebration Canceled

Hey penguins, dreadfully sorry.... but I actually haven't reached 100 posts.... I thought I did... but I was told by a friend that the number of posts in 2009 & 2010 didn't add up to the number I thought it was..... If you have a Blogger accont, you know that on your dashboard, there is a number of posts that you have made, mine added up to 98, but it also counted drafts! After I deleted all the drafts, I looked at the number, and realized I had only published 79, this is the 80th post.


So I'm sorry to say, that the new iPlay will be released EARLY!!!!! The iPlay is now coming with a package deal with the Puffle Party on Club Penguin!!! I have a countdown on my blog now, counting down to both.

-thank you for your time

Cool it 747

No comments:

Post a Comment