Welcome to the Site!

Version 5.3.2

Now Available!!!

PLAY CLUB PENGUIN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

I ..... Guess I'm Back?

Hey penguins, it's me again, I guess I'm back, I couldn't resist coming back so... Here I am!















Fairy fables is back!












I'm not particularly FOND of this play, it's just...I don't really know why I don't like it I just don't











But for some reason it won the "Penguin Play Awards"
























If you click the Boom box in the top right corner of the page, you get a.....















Silver wand, which looks REALLY cheap and unreal (just like the props and stuff on stage)
seriously they have to act like cp is on a $2.00 budget on their plays!













and of course...


Cool it 747


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back!! Hope this did not take too much of your time! Fairy Fables or Science Fables, Hmmmm. . . . let's go with science for $100 please. By the way, I actually like the wand, it looks like a classic. I need one of those, it would be very useful.

    ReplyDelete